Sunday, August 20, 2006

Here it begins

Hopefully the first of many postings to my new blog.

Just a brief bit about me, I have owned a Triumph car for the past nine years, starting off with a Spitfire 1500. For much of that time I could not afford the insurance, but since getting a job, things got a bit easier allowing me to use my Spitfire as a daily driver.

My Spitfire 1500 has prooven to be a reliable car when, for one year, I would drive to Northampton for university and back to South Wales for work every week. It is in no way a concours car and has always been a running restoration.

In February 2006 I bought myself a Triumph GT6, a two litre version of the Spitfire with a fastback roof, this I have chosen to be my new project car. Plans include updating of the car to aid modern driving.
More about this car soon...

No comments: