Monday, August 21, 2006

Line 'em up

Not having enough to do with trying to keep a Spitfire 1500 on the road as well as finishing my GT6, on Sunday I picked-up another GT6 body shell. This shell came from a Triumph GT6 that is in the process of being changed into a convertible GT6, where the GT6 shell is replaced with a Spitfire shell.


The long term prospect for this shell is that it will become a trailer to go behing my GT6 (once I get it on the road)
I shall either make a custom chassis to go under it or instead utilise a old caravan chassis.

The shell would be in need of quite a number of new panels to use it on a car again, all of which are available but at a cost.

So for now the shell has gone into storage with a view to start wokring on it next year. The picture shows the new body being unloaded by my Nuffield 10/60 tractor, a toll which has become very usefull for moving car parts around.

No comments: