Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Nice day for it.

I was looking through my old pictures of my GT6 since I bought it 13 months ago and I realised I did not have many of it as a whole car. So with the good weather and the majority of the car back together I went around taking a few pictures. This is one of my favourites so far. As it is not running yet it is still a bit of a pain to move around.

Delivered by courier today was the replacement front engine plate. It was obviously removed from a engine and cleaned off some time ago, unfortunately it was not coated in anything after cleaning as it is now covered in rust. That said, it does appear to be flat and relatively unmarked unlike the existing one, hopefully all of the threads in it will be intact also.
I shall check all of the threads before fitting and if any of the threads look suspect I might be inclined to weld a nut on the inside if space allows.

No comments: