Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mainly exhausts

Today I have mainly been looking at exhausts, I had a vist from Gareth Thomas or GTEVO as he is known on the Club Triumph forum. He is doing all the head work for my engine and is also providing the exhaust manifold.
Seeing as I have moved the engine backwards by six inches, the whole job of getting a good quality exhaust manifold to fit properly has been made a bit more difficult, we should have it all sorted in the end though.

Here is a couple of pics of good exhaust manifolds, I will probably end up using the chromed manifold, it being more compact makes it easier to fit in.
These a lot better than the usual 6 into 1 manifolds available on the market, as the lenghts of the pipes are correct and the pipe joins are neater also, promoting good gas flow.


No comments: